I have the urge to post. But. My mind is disjointed at the moment. So if this doesn't make sense to you, most probably, you're not alone in that.
There are 2 kinds of personalities- introvert and extrovert. And there are two kinds of introvert- noisy and quiet. Which one am I? Hmm...
Super full now, ate so much for appreciation dinner...hopefully, i get to burn them tomorrow...
We arrive in this world crying, with everyone around us smiling. And we leave this world smiling, with everyone around us crying. Meaningful...it certainly does give us a goal in life.
I am the shortest person in my family, apart from my grandma. My sis just said that straight in my face today...in a way, that's good. Because, you can walk in low ceilinged rooms without knocking your head on anything. But the bad thing is, people tend to loom down on you, in which if they have a face that seems to have been smashed on a wall, it can be intimidating.
Difference in ballet and hip hop: ballet, must lock hips. Hip hop, must shake hips. Ballet must be poised. Hip hop must be seh. Ballet must look pretty. Hip hop must look ah lianish. But yesh, I'm getting into this whole hiphop thing anyway. Hee hee.
How much blood are you willing to shed to stay alive? All my blood. Oh and while you're at it, take my soul and my body as well...To stay alive, isn't to breathe and to beat blood...it means to love and to be loved, to help and be helped, to forgive and to be forgiven...and to be a martyr for the suffering that has to continue.
WHEN ARE YOU ALL GONNA ANSWER ME ON WHEN YOU ARE FREE FOR BADMINTON? Sorry, I get impatient sometimes...sianz.
Why is it that when I start talking to guys...somehow...somewhere down in our friendship...most of them will start asking me about my ideal kind of bf? >.>
Roses are red. Violets are blue. They're all out of stock, so would a sunflower do? So sweet..hee hee, got that one from Tiramisu. But I don't need my future bf to buy my flowers...why waste money on that? BUY ME GODIVA CHOCOLATES. Whee~~
If you intend to marry a rich man and be a tai tai..should you marry a rich dying old man who will die naturally or a rich young man whom hopefully, you can kill him? Oh man..how scandalous.
I do not like my commskill teacher who knows nothing of the word creative. ARGH!
Sleeping now. End of story, thank you.